Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Emma Stone in Tom Ford

Emma Stone hit the red carpet yesterday (July 19) for the premier of her film Crazy, Stupid, Love at the Ziegfeld Theater in New York City.



Emma looked classy (albeit totally similar to her 2011 MTV Movie Awards self) in a Tom Ford Fall 2011 Velvet Ribbon Belted Capsleeve Guipure Lace Dress, Christian Louboutin Metallic Pumps and a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch. While I can't say I'm the biggest fan of her dress (WTF is with the weird sticking out hip fabric?!), I do love her pumps. The metal contrasting toe is fantastically edgy. It almost makes up for the weird dress pocket things. Almost.

Crazy, Stupid, Love is in theatres next Friday. And (insert embarrassing pun here)I'm crazy stupid EXCITED to see it! I not only love Emma Stone and think she's possibly going to be the next adorably funny and totally relatable Reese Witherspoon, but often dream about Ryan Gosling as my husband. Perfect onscreen couple! What about you? Are you excited for Crazy, Stupid, Love?

5 comments: