Friday, June 10, 2011

Rosie Huntington-Whitley in Burberry Denim

The stunning Rosie-Huntington Whitely, star of the soon-to-be released Transformers Dark Side of the Moon, was photographed looking super stylish while catching a flight out of London, England at Heathrow Airport on Tuesday, June 8.


For her transatlantic flight Rosie rocked a pair of Burberry jeans, a leather jacket and a large, cozy patterned scarf. Personally I think the bag and scarf are the best parts of Rosie's outfit; the bag is so perfectly worn in, and the scarf adds a bit of pizazz to the otherwise basic-ness of the jeans and neutral flats.

On a side note, how gorgeous is this girl? When I heard they were going to be replacing Megan Fox for the final Transformers film, I must admit, I was a little skeptical based on Megan's hotness. Looks like they found her match in Rosie, though. I'm so excited for Transformers Dark Side of the Moon, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment