Thursday, June 23, 2011

Emma Roberts in Genetic Denim

How this is my first post about Emma Roberts, Scream and The Art of Getting By actress and niece of Julia Roberts, I have no idea. She's styled by duo MAUDE, otherwise known as Emily Current and Merritt Elliott, designers of Current/Elliot, and always looks effortlessly cool, age-appropriate and a little bit edgy.

Here Emma is, making a phone call, outside of Bristol Farms on Tuesday, June 21, in Los Angeles.


For her grocery store outing Emma chose a pair of Genetic Denim Survivor Cut-off Cargo Shorts, Alexander Wang Zoe Oxfords and a white feathered tee. The combination of it all just screams summer chic to me. I love the geeky oxfords with the casual, slouchy cargo shorts, and I would kill to know who makes the tee. I love it. As I've said before, anything feathered gets me. And her hair colour is gorgeous.

I think I just developed a huge style crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment