Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rachel Bilson in Chanel

Rachel Bilson attended the CW Upfronts today (May 19), which were held at Jazz at Lincoln Center in New York City. Ms. Bilson was there to promote her new show, which I am so unexplainably excited for, Hart of Dixie.



For her first ever event promoting Hart of Dixie, Rachel wore a Chanel Couture Dress, Chanel Fine Jewlery Necklace and Brian Atwood pumps. As always she looked effortlessly pulled-together and jaw-droppingly beautiful. I'm also still loving her ombre hair. So pretty!

Normally I'm not a huge fan of the simple when it comes to fashion, but I have been absolutely obsessed with Ms. Bilson since her Summer Roberts days on The OC. The mini actress/InStyle contributer/designer manages to make me want everything she is wearing any time she's photographed. This outfit is no exception.

Thank you, Josh Schwartz, for giving Rachel a reason to get dressed up and have her picture taken again.

No comments:

Post a Comment