Friday, May 20, 2011

Mischa Barton is Pretty in Pink

Welcome back, Mischa Barton! This post may not be too informative as I don't yet know who makes Mischa's pretty dress or simple, feminine pumps, but I had to post her picture nonetheless. Maybe it's because I talked about Rachel Bilson yesterday so I'm feeling kind of nostalgic. Oh, how I miss The OC.


Anyway, here Mischa is, attending a cocktail party for the launch of Ice Imperial Moet and Chandon at Baoli Beach on Wednesday, May 18 at the Cannes International Film Festival in Cannes, France. 






I think Mischa is beautiful here! Her skin looks so pretty; the pink dress makes her absolutely glow! I also really like the necklace. It's classy and makes a statement without taking away from the gorgeous dress.


From what I hear, Mischa has a new movie to be released called Bhopal: A Prayer for Rain. Maybe she's ready for a career comeback? Fingers crossed!

photo courtesy of justjared.com

No comments:

Post a Comment