Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ashley Tisdale in Alice + Olivia

Ashley Tisdale posed for photos at Hotel Bayerischer Hof in Munich, Germany on Thursday, May 19. Ash has been touring Europe recently to promote her new film Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure.


For her photo call appearance Ashley wore an Alice + Olivia Blouson Tank Dress, nude Yves Saint Lauren Tribtoo Pumps and a Melinda Maria Moon and Star Necklace in gold. I think Ashley looks absolutely gorgeous here. Must be the hair; does it look different to you, readers? Often Ashley styles it in thick, voluminous waves. The sleek look suits her!

I'm going to have to watch Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure sometime soon. There's just something about musicals that makes me super happy. And though I'm not necessarily a girly girl pink lover myself, Sharpay's outfit choices are always...entertaining...to say the least. You can rent or buy the movie now in stores everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment